Last edited · 31 revisions
95033Talk Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I get less email from the group?
- Who do I contact with questions?
- How do I find previous answers / posts? How do I search the archives?
- How do I send messages to the group? What best practices do you recommend to post messages?
- I’ve just accidentally sent a message to the entire group. Can I delete it?
- How do I reply to messages?
- I stopped receiving emails from 95033Talk. Whats going on?
- Who can be part of this group? Why are people not local to 95033 part of this group?
- A message or thread bothers me, is offensive, or is getting out of hand. What do I do?
- How do you decide what to archive?
- How do I change the email address I have associated with the group?
- I received a notice that I was unsubscribed for marking a message as spam. I did not do this. What happened?
- Why do I get two copies of some messages?
- Can I share things here with other lists or people?
- How do I join the other groups such as 95033Market or 95033Free?
- Wasn't this group on Yahoo Groups before?
This list is only partial, and we welcome additional questions for inclusion here. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see about getting them added.
Please be aware that we use groups.io to manage this list and we are bound by the constraints put on us by that organization. For general questions about email lists managed by groups.io, visit the groups.io help site.